We We inspect every piece of bearing by ourselves prior to delivery.- EPG Team the most significant agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For more specifics: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
Large High quality SGS Ce Certificated Flat Die Pellet Equipment
Introduction of flat die wood pellet mill:
Our wood pellet equipment is a recently developed energy conserving gear. The finished goods are smooth in surface area and shapely in posture. Its hardness is intently to European standard. Pellet fuel is hassle-free in the approach of production, packing, storing and transporting as a clean renewable strength. The final wood pellets can be burned as eco-friendly gas in pellet stove or boiler.
|KAF two hundred||7.5 kw||one hundred-a hundred and twenty kg/h||a thousand*450*850 mm||350 kg|
|KAF 250||fifteen kw||two hundred-250 kg/h||1200*550*1050 mm||550 kg|
|KAF three hundred||22 kw||250-three hundred kg/h||1250*600*1100 mm||750 kg|
|KAF 350||30 kw||350-four hundred kg/h||1650*seven hundred*1300 mm||one thousand kg|
|KAF 450||45 kw||450-500 kg/h||1300*seven-hundred*1500 mm||1450 kg|
Advantages of biomass pellet device:
- We manufacture the equipment in accordance with the European regular.
- All of our equipment have passed CE certification.
- Our flat die type wood pellet machine is for pressing biomass resources to be sound pellets which are used for burning
- You can use nearly all sorts of biomass as raw resources, this kind of as agricultural squander, straw, fodder, forestry wastes, lumber leftover, sawdust, wooden chips and so on.
- As for the electricity, you can decide on diesel motor driven or electric powered motor driven. And we have numerous various versions for your option.
- Our pellet machines are ideal pellet press for personalized, family members and modest crops. It truly is very easy to operate and maintain.
- Flat die pellet machine is specifically for ma ept wooden pellets, special design for motor and gearbox, new roller rotating instead of prior die rotating. More than twenty% output capacity increase than old models.
The use of unique tools manufacturer’s (OEM) part figures or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference needs only and for indicating item use and compatibility. Our organization and the shown replacement components contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or produced by the OEM.