We Entire use has been created of all sorts of superior methods and ept to attain excelsior production. – EPG Group the most significant agricultural gearbox and pto factory in China with 5 different branches. For much more particulars: Cellular/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
2BYF collection soya planters ought to be matched with tractor for working. These planters are made specifically for sowing soya. They have several very good characteristics as follows:
- Small rows spacing for soya planting
- The composition of seeder is compact, which is hassle-free to adjust wor ept discipline.
- Put in two profile-modelling wheels , which just push the two sides of seeds furrow , will not likely push the internal aspect of the seed furrow, then the soya seeds can crack via the soil and appear out quite easily.
- The installation of seeding models are arranged staggerly , which solved the issue of heaping soil simply because of modest row spacing.
- Changing the gearbox to get sixteen distinct sorts of plant spacing, the minimal plant spacing is 80mm, and the maximum plant spacing is 360mm to fulfill distinct specifications of soya planting.
|Design||2BYF-4||2BYF-5||2BYF-6||2BYF-7 (Soya planter)|
|Matched electricity (hp)||25-50 hp||>=50 hp||>=60 hp||>=60 hp|
|General proportions (LXWXH)mm||1050x1420x900||1050x1820x900||1050x2220x900||1050×2620×900|
|Bodyweight (kg)||a hundred ninety kg||250kg||290kg||334kg|
|Rows quantity||4 rows||five rows||6 rows||7 rows|
|Plant spacing (mm)||80 ,eighty five, a hundred and twenty,a hundred thirty,one hundred sixty,one hundred eighty,220,360|
|Row spacing (mm)||40mm|
|Furrowing depth (mm)||60-80 mm|
|Seeding depth (mm)||30-fifty mm|
|Seeding amount (kg/ha.)||22.7-37.5 kg /ha.|
|Seeds breakage fee (%)||<=1.5%|
|Seeds hopper volume (L)||8.5×4||8.5×5||8.5×6||eight.5×7
|Wor ept velocity in diverse plant spacing (km/h)||4.(85mm) 5.8(120mm) 6.4(130mm)
8.(160mm) 8.9(180mm) eleven.(220mm)
|Wor ept performance (ha./hour)||.4-.6 ha./hour||.fifty five-.75ha./hour||.65-.9ha./hour||.8-1ha./hour|
The use of first equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part quantities or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating solution use and compatibility. Our organization and the detailed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, authorized, or made by the OEM.