DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a power up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow management might be extra to circuit to regulate the decent velocity on the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned prior to installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should really also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level while in the tank immediately after the initial working of the electrical power unit.
six. Oil altering is required after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards after every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a power up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is usually presented if necessary. Also a strain compen sated flow manage is usually extra for the circuit to control the descent speed from the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer for the distinctive pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level during the tank right after the original working in the electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is required soon after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards when each and every 3000 hrs.